Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Intro

Intro

 Hi. Welcome to Mario's Story. This Blog will mostly talk about the Mario Them. We would put everything about the Mario Theme on the blog.You can help be putting real information about the topic on that post in the comments. This can mean correcting me or new information. I didn't make these pictures, so give credit to the ones that made them. Also, some of the info didn't come from me, so give the credit to the ones that have or had the info. Also, I might not put all the info, on purpose or not, some grammar or and spelling might be wrong, some of the info might be wrong, or and I don't put all the pictures of what something looks like on some or all posts.  Caution: Spoiler Alert. Please no bad words and please be nice to other people. Enjoy.
Caution: If some thing has this,*. This means you are going into a site that could be dangerous. 



No comments:

Post a Comment